Victoria's Secret is closing dozens of stores — see if yours is on the list
- Victoria's Secret is closing 53 stores this year.
- The lingerie brand is closing stores across Florida, Ohio, Iowa, New York, Virginia, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Victoria's Secret plans to close 53 stores in North America this year.
The lingerie brand cited a "decline in performance" as the reason for the closures, where were announced in February. The company's same-store sales dropped 3% during the holiday quarter.
While Victoria's Secret has declined to provide a full list of the closing stores, the company has confirmed some planned closures to local media outlets, and it has already started shutting down some locations.
We compiled a list of all the closures that have been confirmed so far:
- Walmart is quietly closing stores — here's the full list
- Lululemon is growing beyond the women's yoga pants that made it famous as competition heats up
- Barneys is reportedly the latest retailer to cut back on expensive flagship stores