The 15 best cities in the US to find jobs that pay $100,000 or more
- Jobs with a six-figure salary are coveted by many, but the chance of landing one partly depends on where you live.
- Ladders recently revealed the 15 best cities with the most jobs that pay $100,000 or more, from Chicago to San Francisco.
- In every city on Ladder's list, the tech industry has the most six-figure jobs.
Ladders, a career site for six-figure jobs, recently revealed the 15 best cities with the most jobs that pay $100,000 or more based on the job listings on their website.
But having a high-paying job also depends on what industry you work in. It may come as no surprise that in every city on Ladders' list, the technology industry had the largest percentage of $100,000 jobs. After all, technology pays just as well, if not better, than the standard high-paying professions of a doctor or lawyer when considering the student loan debt the latter two acquire.
From Chicago to San Francisco, take a look below for the top cities for job openings with a six-figure salary, current as of June 6.
More from Business Insider:
- 13 pieces of money advice you can't afford to ignore
- See inside the 15 most expensive penthouses for sale in America
- What a $1 million vacation looks like in Mykonos, Greece, where you'll fly in on a private jet, sleep in an ocean-view villa, and cruise the seas in a yacht