A 20-year-old YouTube star just bought a $6.9 million mansion — take a look inside
- Social media star Jake Paul has reportedly bought a new mansion in Calabasas, CA.
- It covers 15,000 square feet over 3.5 acres, and he paid $6.9 million for it.
- Paul had previously stirred up controversy by annoying his neighbors.
Twenty-year-old social media star Jake Paul has a habit of annoying his neighbors, so anyone who lives near his new, $6.9 million mansion in Calabasas should be on high alert.
Before Paul reportedly bought it, the home had been listed for $7.395 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Paul, who became famous by making short videos on the now-defunct social media platform Vine, has built a following of over 11 million subscribers on YouTube. He also acts on the Disney Channel show "Bizaardvark" and started a management company for social media personalities.
After he claimed that his neighbors tried to kill him in July, it makes sense that Paul would be looking for a new home.
Here's what his new, 15,000-square-foot mansion looks like.
More from Business Insider:
- I tried a new fitness app that charges you for every minute you spend at the gym — here's what it's like to use
- Meet 9 of tech's newest billionaires
- How to play 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' — the most popular game of 2017 — on a Mac