Serena Williams is selling her Bel Air mansion for nearly $12 million — take a look inside
- Serena Williams has put her Bel Air home on the market.
- It's listed for nearly double what she paid for it.
- It has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms in total.
It's been a pretty good year for Serena Williams. After winning the Australian Open while two months pregnant in January and giving birth to her first child in September, Williams is now listing her Bel Air mansion for significantly more than she bought it.
She's also currently engaged to Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian.
The house, which Williams bought in 2006 for a little over $6 million, is now on the market for just under $12 million, according to Trulia. At 6,101 square feet, the home boasts six bedrooms and seven bathrooms, plus a bar, gym, and pool.
Take a look at the house below.
- The University of Texas spent $7 million remodeling their football locker room and the results are jaw-dropping
- The best bets from this Saturday's college football slate
- The 15 highest-paid football managers in the world