7-Eleven has a ridiculous deal for Slurpee fans today — here's how to get it
7-Eleven's most bizarre annual deal is back.
On Friday, August 18, and Saturday, August 19, customers can fill up whatever container they want — from watering cans to wine glasses — with Slurpee for $1.50.
The promotion runs from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on both days.
There are just a few rules to follow:
- All cups must be able to fit upright through a 10-inch cutout in stores (so, no trash bags or inflatable pools).
- Needs to be safe for food and water-tight.
- Only one cup per person.
Here are some of the best photos from BYO Cup day, both from years past and from Instagrammers whom 7-Eleven gave the opportunity to kick off the event early this year.
Some people went all-natural.
Swapping alcohol with Slurpee was also a trend.
And, some people got really creative.
RELATED: 13 chains taking over the US
- Target improves and expands its delivery options
- Target is cashing in on a shift that's creating a 'sphere of despair' for brands
- Walmart reveals the most bizarre top seller in every state