5 things you need to know this morning
It's the beginning of the new week, which means a fresh start! Start your week off on the right foot by reading up on these 5 articles from Finance Collective members. From refreshing your goals to looking at your next real estate-related move, these are must-reads!
- 4 Simple Steps to Stronger Finances by Pennies and Dollars: It's never a bad time to adjust and strength your financial strategy.
- How My Job Layoff Transformed My Views about Money by Budget Like a Lady: Getting laid off can be a seriously hit to your confidence -- here's how to learn from it financially.
- What I Learned About Career From My Stay-At-Home Mom by Jill Jacinto: Read what one blogger learned from her mom who followed a different career path.
- Pulling the Plug on Cable by Jiu-Jitsu Finance: How much do you watch cable? Could streaming services fulfill your television consumption?
- 18 Deceptively Simple Ways to Boost Your Income Without a Job by Breaking the One Percent: Read more on a few ways that you can earn extra cashflow that don't involve getting a side hustle.