Sam's Club reveals details of Black Friday, 5 other holiday sales
Sam's Club has revealed its schedule for Black Friday — along with the dates of five other big holiday sales happening over the next two months.
This makes the national wholesale club chain one of the first major retailers to release its Black Friday hours.
As for the other five sales, they range from Cyber Week to novel events with names like "Shocking Values Frenzy." The first is set for Saturday, Nov. 12 — nearly two full weeks before Black Friday. The last, dubbed "Last Minute Gifts Event," is more than one month later, on Dec. 17.
Here are the details currently available for all six sales:
1. One Day Only event
- Description: "Some of the lowest prices of the season on electronics and items for the home (while supplies last and no rain checks)"
- In clubs: Nov. 12, starting at 7 a.m.
- Online: Nov. 12, starting at 12:01 a.m. ET
2. Pre-Black Friday Savings
- Description: "Incredible savings on electronics," from 4K TVs to smartphones and tablets
- In clubs: Nov. 19 only
- Online: Nov. 19 through Nov. 23
3. Black Friday
- In clubs: Nov. 25, starting at 7 a.m., through the weekend
- Online: Nov. 24, starting at 12:01 a.m., through the weekend
4. Cyber Week
- Online: Nov. 27 through Dec. 2, "with new offers on top brands added daily"
5. Shocking Values Frenzy
- Description: "SamsClub.com will have some of the most shocking values you will see all year," though "quantities are limited"
- Online: Dec. 5 through Dec. 9
6. Last Minute Gifts Event
- Description: "Even more great savings on cool stocking stuffers, tech and other popular items"
- In clubs: Dec. 17
- Online: Dec. 17
See the best items to buy at Sam's Club and other warehouse stores:
For even more ways to save at Sam's, check out "7 Clever Ways to Save Money at Sam's Club."
What do you make of this expansive holiday sale schedule? Share your thoughts below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.