Confessions from McDonald's employees will make you second guess your next meal
According to reference.com, McDonald's has nearly 2 million employees and more then 35,000 locations all over the world.
With a location seemingly on every corner, there's no wonder their employees have opinions about what happens in the building.
1.9 million employees as of 2014. McDonald's has more than 35,000 locations in over 100 countries as of 2014. About 80 percent of locations are franchised.
Employees took to Whisper to air their grievances and share confessions:
1. It's not as clean as you think:
2. Employees don't like attitude:
3. Your behavior at the drive thru can have consequences:
4. Asking for fries without salt is risky:
5. Washing hands isn't always a priority:
6. You could easily end up with bonus nuggets:
7. Sometimes they like to double up on toys:
8. McDonald's employees are not stupid:
9. Even managers think it's disgusting:
10. Buying food can lead to cyberstalking:
11. Socially, it requires a lot of employees:
12. The experience can be brutal:
13. What they say about the ice cream machine is true:
14. So is the secret menu:
15. Sometimes there's a "fry tax:"
Be sure to check out more fascinating confessions by downloading the Whisper app.