Box IPO: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Box shares its books with the public for the first time. However, the company is burning through cash -- lots of it.
- Box faces intense competition from much larger rivals. Can it play ball with the big wigs?
- Box's Aaron Levie is just 29 years young, yet has made a name for himself. What valuation will Box sport when it finally goes public?
- Apple may be looking to partner with Comcast for a set-top box deal. What's the Mac maker's angle?
- Apple and Comcast are reportedly in negotiations for a possible partnership. Will Comcast benefit from hooking up with the Mac maker?
Why I'm investing $117,238 in this one stock
Opportunities to get wealthy from a single investment don't come around often, but they do exist, and our chief technology officer believes he's found one. In this free report, Jeremy Phillips shares the single company that he believes could transform not only your portfolio, but your entire life. To learn the identity of this stock for free and see why Jeremy is putting more than $100,000 of his own money into it, all you have to do is click here now.
The article Box IPO: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly originally appeared on Fool.com.Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA has the following options: long January 2015 $460 calls on Apple and short January 2015 $480 calls on Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2014 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.