Specifically, you can get great deals on hotels. Unlike airlines, hotels are at most only 65 percent full around this time of year. That means you can get lower last-minute rates if you intentionally wait until closer to the holidays to book.
To help you get that deal, download apps like Hotel Tonight which assists with same-day bookings up to 75 percent off regular rates. Of course, you can always call the hotel directly to ask about latest bargains.
So, if you're traveling for Christmas, wait as long as you can to book a hotel room. Last-minute reservations may just save you enough to make room for some last-minute shopping.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap