Happiness is Helping Kids This Holiday Season with Kohl's Cares Books and Plush Toys for Just $5 Eac
Happiness is Helping Kids This Holiday Season with Kohl's Cares Books and Plush Toys for Just $5 Each
The exclusive Peanuts collection supports children's health and education initiatives nationwide
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kohl's Department Stores (NYS: KSS) is offering classic Peanuts storybooks, plush toys of Charlie Brown, Snoopy and friends and gifts, for just $5 each that will leave the entire family grinning from ear to ear this holiday season. Through the Kohl's Cares® program, 100 percent of the net profit from this collection supports children's health and education initiatives nationwide.
"Peanuts storybooks by Charles Schulz belong under everyone's tree this holiday season. Kohl's is thrilled to offer these classic storybooks, coordinating plush toys and other holiday collectables at an incredible value for every budget at just $5 each," said Michelle Gass, Kohl's chief customer officer. "The Kohl's Cares program is a lovely way for customers to embrace the season of giving and find affordable, quality gifts while giving back to the community at the same time."
Now through late December, Kohl's offers exclusive hardcover editions of beloved Peanuts storybooks by renowned author Charles M. Schulz, along with coordinating plush toys. Kohl's also offers a cookbook, holiday CD and a Peanuts Jigsaw Puzzle -perfect gifts guaranteed to spread holiday cheer this season.
Kids and parents alike will cherish the time spent snuggling up with these treasured storybooks and customers will be proud to support the program knowing their purchase gives back to their community. Since the program's inception in 2000, the Kohl's Cares philanthropic program has raised more than $231 million for children's health and education programs in local communities across the country.
Kohl's Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids
- A Charlie Brown Christmasand Charlie Brown plush: Join Charlie and Linus as they uncover the true meaning of Christmas through fun holiday traditions, including ice skating, participating in the school pageant and finding a Christmas tree.
- You Can Be Anythingand Snoopy plush: Children will dream big with Snoopy as they learn they can do anything or be anything - from an astronaut to a lawyer to just plain cool - as they grow up.
- Be Yourself!and Woodstock plush: The whole Peanuts gang is gathered together to show children that being yourself is fun and everyone has different qualities that make them unique and special!
- Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown and Snoopy plush: Follow Linus as he tries, with the help of his friends Charlie Brown, Snoopy and Lucy, to part with his beloved blanket before his Grandma's visit.
- Peanuts Classic Gift Set:Experience two-times the holiday cheer and endless Christmas miracles with a book two-pack of Happiness is a Warm Puppy and Christmas is Together Time - great classic Peanuts stories.
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE - Linus plush and Lucy plush: Children will buddy up with Linus and Lucy plush toys as they celebrate the holiday season. Available exclusively at Kohls.com.
- Peanuts Jigsaw Puzzle: Wrap up in a blanket, pour a cup of cocoa and get to work with the family assembling a jigsaw puzzle with artwork from the classic Peanuts storybooks. It is the perfect stocking stuffer or new family tradition this holiday season.
Kohl's Cares Cause Merchandise for Grown-Ups
- Holiday Cheer: Make sure the halls are decked and everyone is jolly this holiday season with the perfect book for holiday recipes, decorating, entertaining and gift ideas. The go-to holiday handbook this season is filled with tips and tricks from Good Housekeeping, Redbook and Country Living and makes the perfect hostess gift for holiday parties and festivities.
- Upon the Winter Solstice: Trans-Siberian OrchestraCD: Delight in the holiday spirit with the sounds of this year's CD from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Grab one for the car, the home and the office to spread the holiday cheer!
Kohl's Cares, the philanthropic platform of Kohl's Department Stores, is committed to giving back to the communities it serves by supporting kids' health and education nationwide, women's health and the fight against breast cancer, and environmental initiatives. Since 2000, Kohl's has raised more than $231 million for kids health and education initiatives through the Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise program, recognized more than 19,000 outstanding kids through the Kohl's Cares Scholarship Program and donated more than 2.2 million hours of volunteer time through the Associates in Action volunteer program. For more information on Kohl's Cares, visit www.Kohls.com/Cares.
Based in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl's (NYS: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. With a commitment to environmental leadership, Kohl's operates 1,158 stores in 49 states. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl's has raised more than $231 million for children's initiatives nationwide through its Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, join the discussion on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Kohls) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/Kohls) or get inspired on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/Kohls) and Instagram (http://instagram.com/Kohls).
KEYWORDS: United States North America Wisconsin
The article Happiness is Helping Kids This Holiday Season with Kohl's Cares Books and Plush Toys for Just $5 Each originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.