FIS Introduces New Analytics Suite to Deliver Segmentation-Driven Digital Marketing, Merchant Offers
FIS Introduces New Analytics Suite to Deliver Segmentation-Driven Digital Marketing, Merchant Offers and Price Optimization Solutions
- The FIS Active Analytics suite helps financial institutions tap into new revenue streams through more precise segmentation, and new revenue streams through dynamic cross-sell capabilities driven purely by actionable insights.
- This new analytics suite underscores FIS' commitment to leading the industry in delivering innovative solutions that drive new revenue, expanded wallet share, expense efficiencies and create deeper, more profitable relationships for our clients.
- FIS Active Analytics is built using the company's extensive data analytic capabilities, which include market leading merchant offers, loyalty and rewards programs as well as segmentation and tailored pricing capabilities.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- In keeping with its strategic focus on leading the FinTech industry in innovation and meeting the demands of an evolving marketplace, FIS™ (NYS: FIS) , the world's largest provider of banking and payments technology, today announced the FIS Active Analytics suite. The FIS Active Analytics suite is a full set of analytic solutions that enable financial institutions to tap into new revenue streams through more precise customer segmentation and optimized pricing, as well as improve marketing and cross-selling opportunities by delivering targeted, relevant and timely offers to customers across multiple delivery channels.
Consumers benefit from personalized, timely offers based on their transactional behavior and lifestyle attributes. This degree of personalization and differentiated experience was previously found only in retail environments; it creates a feeling of trust and intimacy between consumers and their financial institution that is key to customer loyalty.
The FIS Active Analytics suite includes best-in-class merchant-funded offers in combination with FIS' ScoreMore Rewards loyalty solution, as well as segmentation-driven digital marketing capabilities. A third solution, price optimization, will also be offered as part of the suite later this year.
"The banking industry is undergoing a dramatic shift to a new customer interaction model powered in part by rich, actionable insights," said Bob Legters, SVP, Payment Products, FIS. "The power of using data and predictive analytics to increase the effectiveness and personalization of marketing offers to consumers is clear. FIS' Active Analytics Suite is in response to this changing paradigm, providing a full set of innovative solutions aimed at helping financial institutions monetize this rich data."
The FIS Active Analytics suite builds upon FIS' data analytics capabilities, which includes market leading merchant offers, loyalty and rewards programs, along with customer segmentation, tailored pricing and consulting services. It aims to help financial institutions leverage actionable insights to drive dynamic, digital marketing campaigns and targeted offers, based on unique behavioral and transactional data. As a result, institutions can strengthen consumer loyalty, forge deeper relationships and increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns. By providing real-time, relevant opportunities to consumers, the suite also increases profitability, revenue and wallet share.
"Most financial institutions strive to be more analytical, that is to make more data-driven decisions and to make these insights more actionable," said Ron Shevlin, senior analyst, Aite Group. "But many struggle with how to build this capability, what technology they need, where to get started and, ultimately, how to act upon this rich data. FIS Active Analytics provides a solution to help financial institutions address these challenges."
The FIS Active Analytics suite consists of three solution components, available together or separately:
- Segmentation Driven Marketing - FIS has developed an advanced analytics engine that measures key life indicators among a financial institution's customers and uses them to dynamically assign customers to targeted, profitable, singular segments. Financial Institutions can then initiate real-time targeted campaigns powered by actionable marketing analytics, creating a relevant, personalized experience that drives strong customer engagement and cross sell.
- Merchant Offers - This solution, while maintaining anonymity, helps create personalized offers for consumers based on their transaction behavior and other data, thus creating more compelling incentives that ultimately drive transaction volume and revenue for financial institutions.
- Price Optimization - Another key component of the Active Analytics offering is price optimization capabilities that empower institutions to optimize profitability by modeling the impact of price changes across multiple scenarios.
"We use FIS' rewards programs and have found segmentation to be particularly useful for targeting inactive cardholders and encouraging them to make purchases," said Matt Kaudy, VP of Marketing and Business Development, NASA Federal Credit Union. "FIS' analytics tools are truly helping us grow our business."
This new solution is another example of how FIS - recently named among Forbes 2013 World's Most Innovative Companies - is committed to developing and investing in new technologies to provide market-leading solutions for its clients.
FIS (NYS: FIS) is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 434 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.
Kim Snider, 904.438.6278
FIS Global Marketing and Communications
Mary Waggoner, 904.438.6282
Senior Vice President
FIS Investor Relations
KEYWORDS: United States North America Florida
The article FIS Introduces New Analytics Suite to Deliver Segmentation-Driven Digital Marketing, Merchant Offers and Price Optimization Solutions originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.