Support for Major College Readiness Expansion Initiative for Columbus City Schools to Be Announced T
Support for Major College Readiness Expansion Initiative for Columbus City Schools to Be Announced Today
COLUMBUS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Huntington Bank:
Press Conference, August 15, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
• Huntington Bank CEO Steve Steinour
• I Know I Can Board President Tanny Crane
• Mayor Michael B. Coleman
• Council President, City of Columbus, Andrew J. Ginther
• Interim Super, Columbus City Schools Dr. J. Daniel Good
• Covelli Enterprises/Panera Albert Covelli
• Covelli Enterprises/Panera Owner and Operator Sam Covelli
• Chairman of the Board & Owner Donatos Jane Abell
• Director of Corp. Comm., Bob Evans, Margaret Standing
• Vice President Government and Shareholder Relations, White Castle Jamie Richardson
• Dr. Wayne Carlson, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies and Dean for Undergraduate Education, The Ohio State University
|I Know I Can, Hdqts, 3798 E. Broad Street, Columbus 43213|
Press conference to begin at 10:30 a.m., after conference presenters available for interviews along with student who benefits from program
Maureen Brown, 614-480-5512
KEYWORDS: United States North America Ohio
The article Support for Major College Readiness Expansion Initiative for Columbus City Schools to Be Announced Today originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.