New Jersey Resources Names Patrick Migliaccio Treasurer
New Jersey Resources NamesPatrick Migliaccio Treasurer
WALL, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- New Jersey Resources (NYS: NJR) today announced the promotion of Patrick Migliaccio to Treasurer effective immediately. Mr. Migliaccio will be responsible for the leadership and management of the corporate finance and accounting functions, including treasury and investor relations.
"During his time at New Jersey Resources, and throughout his career, Pat has distinguished himself as a leader in the financial and energy fields," said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. "In this new role, his extensive experience and proven proficiency will be an asset to our shareowners and our company. This is a well-deserved promotion and we are fortunate to have talented people like Pat as a part of our team."
Mr. Migliaccio joined NJR as Controller of Unregulated Operations in April 2009, and was named Corporate Controller in January 2012. An accomplished manager and accounting expert, he has over 16 years of experience in the energy industry. Prior to NJR, he worked for Public Service Enterprise Group and NRG Energy, as well as other leading energy companies in New Jersey.
A cum laude graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University, he holds a masters degree in business administration and bachelor's degree in Finance. He currently resides in Hillsborough, NJ.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYS: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and renewable energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR's principal subsidiary,operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey's Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures is a clean energy company that invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 47 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 130,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
- NJR Energy Holdings invests and maintains an equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, and serves companies from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
|For more information about NJR:|
|Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.|
|"Like" us at facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.|
|Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.|
KEYWORDS: United States North America New Jersey
The article New Jersey Resources Names Patrick Migliaccio Treasurer originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.