GA Keen Realty Advisors Markets Five Industrial Properties of Vertis Communications Pursuant to Bank
GA Keen Realty Advisors Markets Five Industrial Properties of Vertis Communications Pursuant to Bankruptcy Sale
- Properties located in Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Ontario -
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- GA Keen Realty Advisors, the real estate division of Great American Group, Inc. (OTCBB: GAMR), has been retained to market and sell five industrial properties in Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Ontario through a bankruptcy sale process. The properties are among the last remaining assets of Vertis Communications, a provider of targeted advertising and marketing solutions to leading retail and consumer services companies, which filed for bankruptcy court protection in October 2012.
"The properties are each well-positioned in strategic locations and are ready for immediate occupancy," said GA Keen Realty Advisors Co-President, Matthew Bordwin. "These attributes, along with the excess land available in certain locations, create exciting investment and/or redevelopment opportunities."
The properties include:
- A 51,200 square-foot industrial warehouse on 2.1 acres located at 3271 Hamilton Blvd. in Atlanta, Georgia. Built in 1967, 25 percent of the building consists of office space.
- A 23,000 square-foot industrial distribution property located at 80 Wheeler Point Road in Newark, New Jersey.
- An industrial manufacturing property on more than 28 acres with over 200,000 square feet of space. Located at 1 Tomsons Road in Saugerties, New York, the property also includes 105 acres of vacant land.
- A 93,884 square-foot industrial manufacturing facility on 5.83 acres located at 620 East Smith Road in Medina, Ohio, just west of U.S. Interstate 71.
- A 154,149 square-foot industrial warehouse on 17.61 acres, located at 3565 Eagle Street in Stevensville, Ontario, Canada, just south of Niagara Falls.
The properties are being marketed as part of a bankruptcy sale and can be sold individually or as a package. Offers are now being considered.
For more information about the properties, contact Matthew Bordwin, Craig Fox or Doug Greenspan at 646-381-9222 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About GA Keen Realty Advisors, LLC
GA Keen Realty Advisors, located in New York, provides real estate analysis, valuation and strategic planning services, brokerage, M&A, auction services, lease restructuring services and real estate capital market services. For more information about GA Keen Realty Advisors, call (646) 381-9222 or visit http://www.greatamerican.com/keen.
About Great American Group, Inc. (OTCBB: GAMR)
Great American Group is a leading provider of asset disposition and auction solutions, advisory and valuation services, capital investment, and real estate advisory services for an extensive array of companies. A trusted strategic partner at every stage of the business lifecycle, Great American Group efficiently deploys resources with sector expertise to assist companies, lenders, capital providers, private equity investors and professional service firms in maximizing the value of their assets. The company has in-depth experience within the retail, industrial, real estate, healthcare, energy and technology industries. The corporate headquarters is located in Woodland Hills, Calif. with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, N.C., Chicago, Dallas, Melville, N.Y., New York, Norwalk, Conn., San Francisco, London, Milan and Munich. For more information, call (818) 884-3737 or visit www.greatamerican.com.
Great American Group
Michelle Kahan, Director of Marketing
Mulberry Marketing Communications
Christina Bereta, Account Executive
KEYWORDS: United States North America New York
The article GA Keen Realty Advisors Markets Five Industrial Properties of Vertis Communications Pursuant to Bankruptcy Sale originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.