Details emerge on fatal stabbing of 'Tarzan' actor Ron Ely's wife, Valerie, by their son, Cameron

New details have emerged in the shocking killing of former "Tarzan" actor Ron Ely's wife, Valerie Lundeen Ely.

According to audio footage released from Tuesday's 911 call obtained by The Blast, it was Valerie and Ron's 30-year-old son, Cameron, who fatally stabbed his mother before calling the police and blaming his father.

During the call to the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office, the emergency dispatcher reports that the "male reporting party" claimed that his "father tried to attack the mother," adding that "someone defended someone" before the man (Cameron) hung up the phone. The dispatcher then called back and talked to a man who sounded "out of breath, unintelligible and crying."

Deputies reported to the scene around 8:15 p.m. and found Lundeen, 62, dead inside the Ely's Hope Ranch home with "multiple stab wounds." After "clearing the house" and ordering "additional units" to the scene, one of the responding police officers spoke to an uninjured "elderly gentlemen" (Ron) who confirmed to him that the suspect was his only son. Nobody else was at the home at the time of the crime. The 81-year-old actor then relayed to authorities that his son had "driven away" from the scene.

Complicating matters for the actor in the moment is the fact that he reportedly suffers from an unknown condition that prevents him from speaking clearly.

Officers then searched the property and eventually found Cameron outside the home, where he "posed a threat." Four deputies fired "their service weapons at the suspect, fatally wounding him."

According to reports, authorities are conducting criminal, coroner's and administrative reports of the gruesome incident, with autopsies pending on both Valerie and Cameron.

Ron and Valerie have two other children: Social media influencer daughters Kirsten and Kaitland, 32.

While Ron starred on "Tarzan" from 1966 until 1968, Valerie competed in Miss Florida and Miss USA in 1981. Before Valerie's death, they had been married for 35 years.