Mac Miller died from a fatal cocktail of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol

NANCY DILLON

Mac Miller died from an accidental overdose involving fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol, officials said Monday.

The platinum-selling rapper known for his early party raps, reflective later music and two-year romance with Ariana Grande, was found unresponsive and “blueish” in color in his bedroom the morning of Sept. 7, according to the the final autopsy report released Monday.

He was 26.

“Post mortem toxicology detected fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol,” the report from the Los Angeles County Coroner said.

“The decedent was found to be in a ‘praying position’ with fluid excreting from the mouth,” the report said.

According to the report, Miller’s blood alcohol when tested was 0.031%.

“Malcolm McCormick, known and adored by fans as Mac Miller, has tragically passed away at the age of 26,” Miller’s family said in a statement.

“He was a bright light in this world for his family, friends and fans. Thank you for your prayers. Please respect our privacy. There are no further details as to the cause of his death at this time,” the statement said.

Famous for his wildly popular early party rap songs like “Donald Trump” (2011) and his more moody, jazz-inflected later work like the recent single “Self Care,” Miller was open about his struggles with substance abuse over the years.

In May, he was arrested for a DUI and hit and run after allegedly ramming his SUV into a power pole and fleeing the scene. He later admitted to the crash when police tracked him to his home, cops said.