Stormy Daniels says she was less than impressed with President Trump’s performance during their alleged 2006 tryst.
“How many details can you really give about two minutes?” she told Vogue magazine when asked about the alleged encounter. “Maybe. I’m being generous.”
In her interview with the fashion outlet, she also remained consistent with her past claims that the sex was consensual and she never felt forced into it.
“Not once did I ever feel like I was in any sort of physical danger,” Daniels told Vogue. “I’m sure if I would’ve taken off running, he wouldn’t have given chase. And even if I had, there’s no way he could’ve caught me.”
Daniels’ lawyer, Michael Avenatti, who was present during the interview, had a laugh at that last line, Vogue reports.
“He’s even less likely to catch me now,” Daniels added.
Daniels, now 39, claims she had sex with Trump in his hotel room in 2006 after they met at a charity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. Daniels spoke about the alleged tryst in 2011 with the magazine In Touch Weekly, which never ran the story after lawsuit threats from Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen.
On Aug. 21, Cohen pleaded guilty in Manhattan Federal Court to working at Trump’s direction to pay off two women who claimed to have sex with him, porn star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal. It was previously reported that Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 one month before the 2016 Presidential election to keep her quiet about the alleged 2006 encounter, when Trump was already married to wife Melania.
Read Stormy Daniels' full Vogue interview here.