Kathy Griffin, who last year suffered backlash after posing with what appeared to be the decapitated head of President Trump, took to Twitter on Monday to offer a grim assessment of her current situation, saying that she’d been placed on a “kill list” and subjected to constant threats.
In a multi-part social-media jeremiad, Griffin also suggested that she’d been bad-mouthed by certain people in the television industry.
Telling her followers that things “have not gotten better for me,” Griffin continued, “In fact, I just found out I’m on a brand new ‘Kill List.’ Constant death threats and threats of violence toward me in very specific ways. None of the social media platforms I need to make a living and sell my tour tickets will step in and help at all.”
The former “My Life on the D-List” star went on to call out “Trump, and his game criminals, and the right leaning alt-right media,” saying they “have not let up on me.”
Calling it “literally a relentless campaign,” Griffin went on to turn her attention to Ryan Seacrest, writing, “I hear Ryan Seacrest is ‘mad’ at me and spreading the word around” because she had hired a stylist who accused him of untoward behavior.
Griffin also said that someone “in the booking dept.” of Stephen Colbert’s show has a “‘bad taste’ about me in their mouth,” saying she’s heard it’s because her former publicist said something “that I am not privy to.”
Griffin also said that someone at “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” a “show I have done many times for free, ” has “a ‘problem with me'” and they’re “spreading the word around.”
Griffin wrapped up her social-media vent, “Ok,now, I will get back to work doing anything and everything I can to sell out every single show on my tour. TIMES NOT UP YET Love, KG.”
TheWrap has reached out to spokespeople for Twitter and Facebook, as well as to a spokesperson for Seacrest, for comment on Griffin’s statements.
Read all of Kathy Griffin’s tweets in the gallery below:
Read original story Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been Placed on a ‘Kill List’ At TheWrap