Charlie Rose faced internet wrath after the New York Post reported Wednesday evening that someone was shopping a #MeToo redemption series which would star the disgraced CBS anchor.
Per the Post, the plan would call for Rose to interview various men who have seen their careers toppled in the sexual harassment reckoning that has whipped around media, Hollywood and politics. The Page Six report said some of the possible interview subjects included Louis C.K and Matt Lauer.
Writing for the Post, Ian Mohr said that Vanity Fair and Daily Beast alum Tina Brown had been approached to produce the potential series but had turned it down.
See photos of Charlie Rose:
Rose was ousted from his perch at CBS and PBS over several accusations of sexual misconduct, and the internet is not ready for a comeback tour.
Read original story Charlie Rose Faces Backlash Over Proposed #MeToo Redemption Series: ‘My Feed is Just Anger’ At TheWrap