Country icon Kenny Rogers canceled the remainder of his farewell tour to deal with health concerns.
The 79-year-old artist had eight concerts left on the schedule for his sprawling "The Gambler's Last Deal" tour, which he kicked off in 2016.
"Kenny Rogers has been working through a series of health challenges," a rep for Rogers said in a statement to the Daily News. "His doctors fully expect the outcome to be great, but they have advised him to cancel all performances through the end of the year to focus on recuperation."
Rogers— whose long list of hits includes classics such as "The Gambler," "Lady" and "Lucille"— announced his plans to retire after one final tour in 2015. He then launched a lengthy run of concerts the following year and has performed dozens of shows since.
See photos of Kenny Rogers:
He had been scheduled to perform a pair of shows at New York's Beacon Theatre on June 2 and 3 before his team announced the cancelations.
"I didn't want to take forever to retire," Rogers said in a statement through his spokesman. "I've thoroughly enjoyed this opportunity to say farewell to the fans over the course of the past two years on 'The Gambler's Last Deal' tour. I could never properly thank them for the encouragement and support they've given me throughout my career and the happiness I've experienced as a result of that."
Ticketholders for the canceled shows will get refunds.
The final concert on Rogers' touring schedule had been set to take place on Aug. 25 at the Livewire Festival in Blackpool, England.