The Outside Lands 2017 lineup is insane -- Lorde, The Who, Metallica and Solange are just some of the killer headliners. But if you're lucky enough to attend the San Francisco banger, you shouldn't spend all your time clawing your way toward the front row: There are a ton of attractions that have nothing to do with music.
We've rounded up 10 awesome Outside Lands happenings that you absolutely can't skip. Take a look:
1. Beer Lands -- Brew Lands is back for its fifth year, this time featuring beer from more than 25 stellar Northern California breweries. Now, there's no doubt that this particular area will get crowded, but there's an easy way to find your way to the center: A gigantic towering beer mug reading "Ye Ole Beer Lands" will let you know that you have, in fact, found heaven.
2. Wine Lands -- You didn't think the only option was beer, did you? Get your vino on in Wine Lands, where you'll have your choice of more than 120 whites, reds and rosés. You can grab a glass and go, or stay to chat with incredible regional winemakers about their craft.
3. People watching -- The style at Outside Lands can get crazy. Unlike Coachella, where attendees typically dress in predictable bohemian flair, Outside Lands is more of a toss-up. You won't regret taking a seat and just watching the creative madness stroll by. (Some examples are in the gallery below.)
4. Cheese Lands -- Make sure to hit this around the same time as Wine Lands so you can perfectly pair your choices! The family-owned Long Meadow Ranch will be on hand to recommend their favorites out of a very unique selection.
5.Choco Lands -- The Lands never stop! And, health-wise, you shouldn't spend too much time at this one -- but you probably will. The Candybar Dessert Lounge has chocolate French macarons, while Guittard Chocolate will offer "liquid chocolate." What is that?! We must find out. Other stops include Epic Cookies, Kara's Cupcakes and Sharona's Chocolate Shop.
6. Comedy performances -- Catch stand-up from some of the funniest comics out there, including Nick Kroll, Nikki Glaser and newcomer Tiffany Haddish, who's had everyone in stitches this summer thanks to "Girls' Trip." The stand-up and improv sets will take place in The Barbary, and they all wrap up by mid-evening so you can still catch your favorite nighttime headliners.
Comedian Fred Armisen performing at Outside Lands 2016 (Getty)
7. GastroMagic -- Big Freedia is back with her crew, which means crowds of people will "bounce, twerk and shake for beignets." How could you not be curious? Culinary artists will create incredible -- emphasis on the "edible" -- displays for a wowed audience. The first guests to arrive will get to participate first-hand in the awesome showcase.
8. Cocktail Magic -- More magic! The Bay Area's most popular cocktail bars will all gather to mix up drinks you already love -- plus some you've never tried -- with the added bonus of awesome magic shows. The tricks and illusions are wild enough as is, but with the extra cocktail buzz, you'll be even more flabbergasted.
Part of Beer Lands at Outside Lands 2016 (Getty)
9. The Back Wine Mini Golf Course -- How cool is this?! This mini golf course takes you through Northern California, "where you can putt-putt your way over Ranger Dave's tongue, across the Golden Gate Bridget (beware of sharks near Alcatraz!), down Lombard Street and through the vineyards of Napa Valley," the website reads. It's a must-do for area locals as well as those just visiting for the festival.
10. "Unsquare Your World" with M&Ms -- Head to the #UnsquareCaramel tent to be one of the first in the world to try the new M&Ms Caramel, and you'll get some other treats, too: You can charge your phone (very important), try out temporary hair dye, and even use a special printer to print out your best Instagrams from the weekend.
Can't make it to the festival this year? You're in luck! You can tune in HERE on AOL.com Friday, August 11-13 from 3:30-10:30 PM PST to watch a live stream of the action.