6 gift ideas to make you feel like an A-list star
When it comes to pampering and feeling fabulous, Hollywood stars know a thing or two! Gorgeous actresses like Gwyneth Paltrow and Reese Witherspoon can take themselves from cute and casual on-the-go to red carpet glam within hours with a team of beauty experts. Want some great gift ideas that will make your friend or sister feel like an A-list star? Check out these suggestions:
1) Book an appointment at Blushington Makeup and Beauty Lounge: Ever wonder what it feels like to have a team of makeup artists bustling about and making you feel glam? Get the experience at a Blushington, where you can either go to a salon near you or have one of their makeup artists come directly to your house. The makeup artist will talk with you about the look you're going for, discuss color palettes and get you looking super fab before any holiday party or date night. Plus, it's a ton of fun! Who doesn't love playing with makeup?
2) Give a gift card to BlueMercury: Not only does this cosmetics haven have every dreamy beauty product under the sun from brands like Lune + Aster to Laura Mercier, but they also have spa treatments with a team of top experts. Get a facial, have your makeup done or get a massage and shop after your treatments. Talk about the ultimate pampering.
3) Take your facial home: If you want an incredible at-home treatment to gift your friends, check out the NEWA Skin Care System at-home device. The product uses 3DEEP radiofrequency technology that safely brings new energy to the skin where wrinkles begin to form and stimulates production of collagen and elastin. It will leave your skin feeling super fresh, fabulous -- and A-list! Try out the product at Bergdorf Goodman.
4) BLISS Spa: Celebs have been swearing by BLISS for years, and it's easy to see why! The stunning salons give you the ultimate feel-good experience with a calming environment and tons of treats to dig into. Plus, they offer any beauty service you need from facials to pedicures. Pick up some of their products to toss into a gift bag with a gift card to their spa, and your pal will be grateful!
5) Get a gift card to a super trendy restaurant: Celebs in Los Angeles have been pouring over The Tuck Room, The Nice Guy and Delilah. In NYC, Gemma and Carbone are still major hits. Give your pal the ultimate celeb-worthy dinging experience and hopefully they'll see a star or two, as well.
6) Blowout baby! Blowout bars are popping up everywhere -- and it's because they are awesome. Whether you go to DryBar (the original blowout bar) or a newer offshoot, you can't go wrong with giving a pal a reason to have their tresses sculpted into perfection.