'Blue Bloods' star Bridget Moynahan shares her gift ideas -- and they're amazing
Bridget Moynahan prepared us for the holiday season with her favorite gifts. Whether you are throwing a party or going to a fancy soiree, she has ideas for accessories that can jazz up an outfit or unique holiday hostess gifts. From a chic bluetooth speaker to glitter clutches and easy recipes, Moynahan has all her bases covered.
The "Blue Bloods" star has definitely had a busy year playing Erin Reagan, alongside Tom Selleck and Donnie Wahlberg. And like her family-centric character, she also knows that it's important to gather families around the dinner table and put out a cookbook,'The Blue Bloods Cookbook: 120 Recipes That Will Bring Your Family to the Table,' to ensure that you have tasty and hearty recipes.
Check out her holiday git guide here:
1. Speakers:"I love the Marshall Bluetooth speaker with a flip cover. Why? Because everyone loves music so why not listen to it in style!!! This speaker is so chic and rock 'n' roll!"
2. Beauty Counter: "You can't go wrong with the gift of health and beauty. Beauty Counter is as clean as it gets. They are one of my favorite products on the market and they are healthy for you. I am loving this shimmer gift set! In these winter months I need to scrub my dry skin and get a bit of a glow!"
3. Patagonia: "Anything Patagonia is an amazing gift. Not only do I love their coats and gear, but I love their message. They make incredible jackets, gear and they really do care about the environment by giving back to the planet. Patagonia is an inspiring group!"
4. Clare V: "Every girl needs a bit of glitter in her life! I love this gold glitter clutch from Clare V. I bought the store out of these to give as gifts!"
5. Coffee Table Book: "Who doesn't love a great coffee book? We could all use a bit more art and creativity in our lives. I LOVE anything Peter Lindbergh touches. His new book does not disappoint."
6. Charitable Gifts: "Gift cards not for a new video game? How about a gift card to help out classrooms. Buy some gift cards at DonorsChoose.org and let your friends or family choose what classrooms and kids they want to help. You can do as little as one dollar and the schools need our help. The teachers need support and the kids need all the tools they can get to succeed. It's a gift that keeps on giving."