Jillian Michaels shares her fitness-friendly holiday gift guide
It's no surprise that physical fitness guru Jillian Michaels' gift bag would be filled with things to help you improve your daily workout. Her holiday gift ideas will help you look good, feel good and are sure to help you fulfill your 2017 New Years workout resolution.
1) Powerbeats 2 wireless earbuds: "If you are like me, you can't workout without music. These bad boys have tremendous sound and allow you to get your shred on unencumbered by cords."
2) Anything from Society6.com: "This is a site where artists from all over the world customize everything from coffee mugs to computer and phone cases to throw pillows. I highly recommend the I (heart) your butt coffee mug. This went over great in our house when I gave it to Heidi."
3) Any healthy membership: "In my opinion, this is always a great gift. Here are some of my favorites thrivemarket.com(which allows you to buy healthy groceries shipped to your door at cost. www.fitfusion.com. Which allows you to stream anyplace anytime anywhere premium fitness content from the world's top trainers. It's only 9 bucks a month and you can train with the likes of Jillian Michaels, The Tone It Up Girls, Tara Stiles, Zuzka Light and so much more! My own personal Jillian Michaels app is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Complete meal plans and fully customized workouts allow me to train you any place anytime anywhere. And it's an a la cart model. You can subscribe or buy programs as one-offs."
4) Moxi Jungle Roller skates: "This is a great way to keep fitness fun. Yes, I have young kids, but I am never opposed to taking it old school just for the hell of it. Get your skate on with these bad boys and have some fun while burning calories."
5) The Apple watch:"In my opinion, this is the new tracking device. It allows you to workout on your phone, track calories, use all fitness apps and of course do all other things you can do with your iPhone for the most part. Plus it just looks cool."
6) Jane Iredale cosmetics: "This is one of my favorite companies. Their products are all clean and green. Plus they make you look beautiful. What's better than that!"
7) Yeah Baby!: "If you know a pregnant lady grab her a copy of my new book Yeah Baby!:The Modern Momma's Guide To Mastering Maternity, Having The Healthiest Baby Possible, and Bouncing Back Better Than Ever."
8) Charity gifts: "For the person you know who has it all, find out what their favorite charity is and make a donation in their name. Often this is more important to them than another "thing" that they can buy themselves."