Jewel shares her holiday git guide with AOL -- from flowers to jewelry
You'd be hard-pressed to find a more authentic woman than singer Jewel, who details her ups and downs in her bestseller, "Never Broken," and provides heartfelt advice online JewelNeverBroken.com. This year Jewel is opening up about what she loves to give her friends and family during the holiday season.
1) Calypso scarf: "Perfect travel companion! It's lightweight and can go with anything."
2) Zofia Day jewelry: "Her midi-rings and ear cuffs are some of my favorite gifts to give. They are simple and classy with a little bit of bling!"
3) Sun Basket: "A great gift for those who know how to cook but also for those who don't. Takes away the headache of what to make for dinner every night. Makes a great gift for those busy working moms!"
4) Bouqs flowers: "Fresh flowers cut straight from a sustainable farm delivered to your door! Flowers brighten everyone's day but these arrangements aren't your regular cookie-cutter designs. The site is easy maneuver around to hand pick exactly what you want for an amazing quick, easy gift! You can either have it delivered for one occasion or set it up for a monthly delivery services!"
5) LXMI moisture veil cream: "My friend Leila Janah founded LXMI after a chance discovery of Nilotica, LXMI's signature ingredient, at a market in Uganda. She was astounded by the rare butter's ability to transform her moisture-deprived, overly-traveled skin from lackluster to luminous. Once she learned that she could help marginalized East African women find dignified work through the wild harvesting, production and exportation of Nilotica, she knew she had to change her life to share her new skincare secret with the world. LXMI.com and @lxmiofficial on all social channels."
6) Man Crates: "For the men! These 'gift boxes' are specifically designed for all types of guys! The foodie, the sports guy, the beer guy or the guy with a great sense of humor - there is even a zombie survival crate!"