'Today Show' contributor Jill Martin shares her gift guide for the girly gal in all of us
Check out Jill Martin's holiday gift guide only on AOL. As "The Today Show" style contributor, Martin has an eye for picking out fun, stylish and affordable items especially during her signature 'Steals and Deals' segment.
She also serves as the Creative Director for QVC's 'G.I.L.I.'-- a line of contemporary fashions and accessories for the everyday girl. Her book, 'The Weekend Makeover' details how we can maximize our time to live a better life without feeling overwhelmed and stressed.
Naturally, Martin is the perfect person to help you shop for the woman in your life!
1) Theodora and Callum Scarves: "Theodora and Callum Scarves are such a fun and easy accessory to dress up any look. Whether I'm running around in NYC or lounging at the beach, Theodora & Callum scarves are my favorite. They have a variety of styles and prints that go with every season and outfit!"
2) Jennifer Miller: "Jennifer Miller is one of my best friends and an amazing designer. She has the most stunning jewelry and it ranges from casual classics to luxurious diamonds. I'm a true Jenny girl!"
3) Ramy Brook: "Ramy Brook...Say no more! She has the most gorgeous clothing, but my most recent find of hers is this turtleneck sweater that is as cozy as it is chic."
4) GILI Leather Haloguard Pouch with Wristlet: "MY OBSESSION! This was one of my first creations when I joined the GILI line at QVC as Creative Director. You can carry it as a clutch, use it as a make-up bag, or put it in a bigger purse to keep everything organized. It is my go to item and how cute are these color options?!"
5) Gifft Wine by Kathie Lee Gifford: "If you know me or if you've ever been to my home, you know I will always have at least one case of Gifft wine. It is great for any occasion or if you just want to have a glass at home alone! I love the wine as much as I love KLG!"
6) GILI Leather Haloguard Fanny Pack with Camo Trim:"Ihave brought the fanny pack into 2017 in style! This new GILI gift is as fashionable as it is functional. Camo with full RFID lining and Haloguard technology. It's the must-have travel item of the season!"
7) Woosh: "Bobbie ThomasBobbie has created a flex & curl mascara and lash shield that I have never seen before! When I am putting on mascara in a rush, I always get it on my face. With this lash shield that will never happen and the mascara brush can bend so it is easier to control while putting it on your bottom lashes. How cool is that?!"
8) Battington Lashes: "Lilliana Vazquez's Battington lashes glam up my look in seconds and they are so easy to apply myself! There are 6 different styles so I can choose which how dramatic I want to wear them. Unlike most fake eyelashes, what I love most about these lashes is that they are animal cruelty free."