Padma Lakshmi's holiday gift guide will thrill every food lover, travel enthusiast and entertainer
Padma Lakshmi is the ultimate entertainer, so we're not remotely surprised that she's got an incredible holiday gift guide. The "Top Chef" host and cookbook author dished up some seriously delectable and fabulous gift ideas for travel fans, foodies and gorgeous gals.
Check out all of her incredible holiday picks and why she chose them!
1) Personalized Leather Dopp Kit: "This hand-crafted, beautiful bag would be something I'd personally love to receive. Like a good woman, it will age beautifully."
2) Warming Ice Cream Scoop: "While I do love a good bicep workout as much as the next gal, it's nice to actually be present at your own party, rather than scrambling around, fighting with a rock solid pint. With these warming ice cream scoops, there's no need to boil water!"
3) Zadro Makeup Mirror: "My makeup artist Birgitte Philippides gave me this mirror during my book tour earlier this year. This little guy may seem ordinary, but no other product has changed my beauty routine more. It's portable, can stand up on its own, and comes with an LED light. Especially perfect for back of the bus makeup application or dimly lit hotel rooms."
4) Memoirs: "I've always loved a good juicy memoir, and learning about people different from me made me feel a little less different myself. Gloria Steinem's My Life on the Road gave me great perspective on the early years of someone I have always admired. No other writer has influenced my own work as much as M.F.K. Fisher with The Art of Eating. These and other women, like Mary Karr and Joan Didion, were all looming over my head as I took five years to write my own memoir, Love, Loss, and What We Ate, which was published in March of this year."
5) The Encyclopedia of Spices & Herbs by Padma Lakshmi: "Ok, I'm not going to lie, I think this is the best spice book ever written, so there."
6) Crate & Barrel Baird Covered Server: "We can all afford to get a little cheesy this holiday season. This lovely server doubles as a way to show off your Christmas cookies or fancy French cheese. It's also a great display for Quiche Lorraine."
7) Georg Jensen Torun Bangle: "I've always loved stacking bangles, and this is a great addition to any silver sleeve."