Molly Bernard is already an up-and-coming name on the hit TV Land show "Younger," where she stars opposite Hilary Duff and Sutton Foster. Now, the lovely Molly is sharing her picks for holiday gifts with her fans.
Check out Molly's recommendations:
1) Chapstick or lip balm: This one is definitely a great stocking stuffer or small gift and Molly says it's great, "because you can never have enough." Here's a couple of AOL.com favorites: Burt's Bees chapstick or EOS lip balms.
2) A ukulele: Got a music fan in the family? Molly says a ukulele is a great gift because you can "learn your favorite songs to soothe the soul."
3) A cozy sweater: Baby it's cold outside, and we agree with Molly that picking out a perfect sweater for those chilly winter nights is a definite must. She says she likes a "cozy sweater to stay warm" and here are a couple of AOL.com's favorites to pick for your pal. We love this J.Crew number or this cashmere look from Banana Republic.
4) A cookbook like Jerusalem" by Yotam Ottolenghi: If you're shopping for a budding "Top Chef" contestant, Molly says you should pick out a good, healthy cookbook to "learn new recipes." Her favorite is "Jerusalem" by Yotam Ottolenghi.
5) Good books: You can't beat a good book and Molly says "The Argonauts" by Maggie Nelson is "a great book" and so is "And Between The World and Me" by Ta Nehisi Coates. "Both are great books for a thoughtful new year."