OnlyOnAOL: Why this actress has a thing for J-Law and James Bond
You've seen Mika Abdalla on the Netflix series "Project Mc2," playing a government operative protecting the world. (Watch our interview with our other Netflix favorite, the cast of "Stranger Things," above).
Here's what you need to know about her.
- I'm graduating high school a year early (I took a lot of extra classes freshman and sophomore year!)
- I still live in the same city I was born in. Its about 15 minutes outside of Dallas, TX.
- I do ballroom dance, and I ride horses from time to time.
- My favorite subject is, and has always been, math.
- I'm the first generation on my dad's side born in the States.
Her female role model is: "Definitely Jennifer Lawrence! She's just so true to herself, and that's definitely something I aspire to be."
The spy she'd want to meet in real life: "If I could meet any spy it would be James Bond. I've watched every single movie... at least three times!"
Her worst habit is: "I'm pretty bad with procrastinating, which is rough when juggling school and acting."
The power she'd want to have: "I'd love to be able to read minds. I feel like it'd be really helpful to know what people really think!"
And the secret to her amazing her is: "I'm Greek, Italian, Lebanese, and Bulgarian, so I'd like to say it's all thanks to genetics! I never really put heat on my hair either, which helps it stay strong."