8 Life Lessons 'Lizzie McGuire' taught us
The world is forever in debt to Hilary Duff for giving us the book of virtues that is 'Lizzie McGuire'.
1. Nothing should get in the way of friendship -- not even boys.
2. Life isn't a popularity contest.
3 Looks aren't everything, it't what's on the inside that counts.
4. Sometimes, the perfect guy has been there all along.
5. f you're feeling down, you can always count on family.
6. Growing up is overrated.
7. Travel while you're young.
8. But most of all, be yourself!
More from AOL.com:
Calories from sugar are the worst calories you can consume, study shows
The US military is turning this island paradise into a war simulator
Researchers find the secret to a perfectly secure password is poetry