Celebrity workouts: How to get fit like your favorite stars
Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission.
Ever wonder how stars stay in shape?
Dozens of A-list celebrities with incredible bodies get their fitness in using a variety of different workouts. Some stars keep things all natural and run, hike, and bike outdoors, while other big names like to pump iron, try different trend workouts like SoulCycle and barre classes, and more. Check out all the ways your favorite stars stay in shape -- and buy the equipment so you can give it a shot!
1) Bootcamps Galore: Female stars swear by the heart-pumping actions from bootcamps. Shay Mitchell works out with resistance bands and does high-knees through agility ladders. "Arrow" star Katie Cassidy tosses medicine balls and does abs with weights.
2) Vertical Climbers: One of the hottest trends in Hollywood is the vertical climber and celebs like Matt Damon, Kevin Hart, Hilary Duff and more swear by this full-body workout. If you can't get to Los Angeles to take a class at celeb hotspot Rise Nation, pick up your own vertical climber and start getting after it. You can purchase one right here!
3) Weight training: Hollywood hottie Hugh Jackman gets fit the old-fashioned way -- with weights and a bunch of sweaty effort. The Aussie regularly does push-ups, lifts weights at the gym, and does chin-ups, and ab-lifts hanging from a bar. Check out all the ways he gets those chiseled abs below -- and pick up a set of dumbbells for yourself.
4) Running: Big names like Molly Sims, Reese Witherspoon, Christy Turlington, Kevin Hart like to get their workout on by pounding out the miles on the pavement. Working mama Molly Sims jogs with her kiddos in tow in a stroller (which you can do too with this baby stroller!), while Reese and Christy often just bang out the miles on their own.
5) Dance Workouts: It's no surprise that "DWTS" pro Julianne Hough dances to stay in shape, but one look at her abs and you'll want to adopt some of her on-the-go-workouts. Pick up a dance workout video, try some at-home moves to shed those pounds.
6) Spin classes: Lea Michele, Demi Lovato and Jessica Alba swear by SoulCycle and Cycle House, but not everyone has the time or money to get to classes. Want to get spinning at home and pedal your way to a better body? Just pick up a stationary bike or a hybrid bike to get you going. Stationary bikes run around $350, which means for the price of about 11 classes you can bust your own jams and get fit every single day.
7) Pilates: "Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev keeps her physique lean on a pilates reformer and so does Kate Hudson, Lea Michele and more ladies. Can't get to the studio? Start at home with a pilates DVD and the magic ring to get those arms lean!