Elementary teacher drops incredible back to school rap video to welcome his students
Nothing makes going back to school less exciting than when your teacher greets you with a boring old syllabus.
That's why Dwayne Reed, a fourth grade teacher from Chicago, wrote a rap and filmed a music video to welcome back his students.
The song prepares the students for what they can expect in Mr. Reed's class throughout the year, which thankfully includes singing songs as a way to memorize information.
Scroll through to meet another amazing teacher:
Products We Love
From Our Partners
The Latest from our Partners
- Mom's Family Calls Her 'Overprotective and Crazy' for Stance on...
- Moms Share How Motherhood Affected the Relationship With Their...
- Does It Really Matter What Kind of Sunscreen We Use on Our Kids?
- Astonishingly simple way to save on your mortgage: Shop Around!
- Reverse mortgages: Too good to be true?
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Flight Attendants Share Fascinating Details About Airplane...
- Man Whose Dogs Won't Stop Barking Freezes Upon Finally Looking Outside
- 23 Rarely Seen Photos Of André The Giant That Showcase His...
- How Bunny Slippers Can Help You Lose Weight (Really!)
- Could Your Sex Life Be Messing With Your Workouts?
- 8 Ways a Dog Will Change Your Life
- The World's Biggest Puppy Is Already Over Six Feet Tall And...
- Meet The Golden Horse Some People Are Calling The Most Beautiful...
- Meet The Bear That Was Recruited Into The Polish Army And Actually...