Elementary teacher drops incredible back to school rap video to welcome his students
Nothing makes going back to school less exciting than when your teacher greets you with a boring old syllabus.
That's why Dwayne Reed, a fourth grade teacher from Chicago, wrote a rap and filmed a music video to welcome back his students.
The song prepares the students for what they can expect in Mr. Reed's class throughout the year, which thankfully includes singing songs as a way to memorize information.
Scroll through to meet another amazing teacher:
Products We Love
From Our Partners
The Latest from our Partners
- The True Story Behind The "Blind Side"
- The Most Humiliating 'Stinky Situations' In Professional Sports
- These Contractors Probably Should Have Been Fired Yesterday
- The 7 Invisible Effects of Psoriasis
- Food Advice for Psoriasis
- How Thyroid Health Could be Linked to Hives
- The Hatchimals Craze Just Got Cuter With New HatchiBabies
- Kristen Bell Admits to Smoking Weed in Front of Her Sober Husband
- The One Thing That Mattered After My Miscarriage
- This refinance opportunity is expiring soon (Act now!)
- How Much Money Are People REALLY Getting From Reverse Mortgages?
- Little-Known VA Option Could Save Veterans Thousands
- 20 Foods Imported From China That People Should Avoid At All...
- After A Couple Captured A Package Thief On CCTV, Their Neighbors...
- The World's First Surviving Septuplets Are All Grown Up And Out On...