How to get more AOL.com articles on mobile -- add us on Apple News!
Many of us have the same problem in this technological age -- we can't seem to put our phones down! This is all fine, but why not make better use of the time you are spending on your mobile device? That's where Apple News comes in!
This app is already built into your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and doesn't take any extra time or energy to install, just open the app and start reading.
Here's how to add AOL.com to your Apple News app:
- Open up the News app on your iPhone, iPad, or TK device
- Search for AOL (Or open up the page directly here)
- Select the AOL that appears under TOP HIT
- Tap the plus button next to AOL to follow the channel
- Start reading the content you know and love!
RELATED: iPhone Hacks You Need to Know
More from AOL.com: