These Netflix hacks will help you binge-watch like a pro
It's been a long day at work and all you want to do is go home and binge-watch the latest season of your favorite show.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Netflix streaming:
SEE ALSO: Seven dream symbols and what they mean
1. Add Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB plugins to your screen. That way, you can see what fans say to make sure you really want to binge-watch that new series.
2. Don't really know what you want to watch next? Website Flix Roulette helps come up with random options. You can also sort by directors, actors or keywords to narrow the search results.
3. Are you sharing your Netflix password with someone and don't want them to see what you're streaming? You can clear your Netflix history by going to 'My Account' and clicking on 'Viewing Activity'. Then just click the X next to all the shows you don't want others to know you secretly love.
4. Do you hate having to wait 15 seconds before the next episode plays? You can get rid of that by downloading the Netflix Pause Removal plugin.
5. Does Netflix just not get you? You can personalize your account by answering a series of questions so the recommendations might be a little bit more helpful in the future.
6. If you shared your Netflix password with too many people, you can kick everyone off by simply going to "Settings" and hitting the "sign out of all devices" button. Viola, your Netflix is now all yours.
7. If you're watching Netflix on your phone and don't want to pay a ridiculous data bill, set your playback settings as low under account settings.
8. Don't let distance keep you from hanging out with your buds. By downloading the Showgoers plugin, you can sync your stream to your friend's. And who said distance but a strain on a relationship?
RELATED: Check out the history of Netflix: