Best Bites: Ice cream ice cubes
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
That ice cube tray in your freezer can be used for a lot more than water -- and so many fun ways! Sweeten up your sodas, or make an ice cream sandwich like a pro with this ice cream ice cube hack. It's so simple but will be a total crowd-pleaser!
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Root Beer
- Spoon ice cream into tray, one flavor per row
- Smooth top of ice cream with spatula
Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream Cubes
- Spoon vanilla ice cream cubes into glass, pour root beer over top.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches with Strawberry Ice Cream Cubes
- Place 4-5 strawberry ice cream cubes on top of a cookie, face down.
- Sandwich cubes with top cookie.
Milk with Chocolate Ice Cubes
- Pour milk over glass of chocolate ice cream cubes.