Best Bites: Irresistible summer avocado toasts
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Eat your avocado toast al fresco this summer with 4 seasonal twists on the classic favorite. In this episode of Best Bites, we feature some of the most flavorful ingredients for warm weather -- crab, heirloom tomatoes, peaches and strawberries. Yum!
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Goat Cheese
- Red Onion
- Candied Pecans
- Old Bay
- Mash ½ avocado in a bowl with a fork
- Squeeze juice of ½ of a lemon into avocado
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add desired toppings:
- Chopped heirloom tomatoes and basil
- Strawberries and goat cheese
- Peaches, red onions and candied pecans
- Crab, Old Bay and Chives