Michael Phelps and the US Olympic swim team singing carpool karaoke will be the highlight of your day
The U.S. Olympic swim team hit the road for some impromptu carpool karaoke in Atlanta before they left for Rio. And trust us, it was incredible.
More than 40 swimmers in eight different cars show off their karaoke skills on the road to Rio. Some dressed as dancing lobsters, others decked out in head-to-toe swim gear but they all brought their "best" voices and dance moves.
Some highlights include:
- Michael Phelps and Allison Schmitt know EVERY word to Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band
- Missy Franklin and Madi DiRado's car gives a shout out to the First Lady by singing Fifth Harmony's 'BO$$'
- Conor Dwyer's car sings 'What Do You Mean?' by Justin Bieber when some bystanders join in on the karaoke (they even stop the car and make friends on the sidewalk!)
- Nathan Adrian's car reeeeeally gets into the Friends theme song
- Katie Ledecky stops the car and says, "I don't feel safe driving four other Olympians"
- Ryan Lochte took his car through a drive-thru wearing a hoodie covering his brand new "light blue" hair
- Leah Smith literally doesn't know the words to any songs
- The entire crew finishes in the most patriotic way possible by recreating 'Party in the USA'
It's worth every bit of seven minutes and 41 seconds. But you might want to stick to your day jobs, Team USA.
They kick off competition Saturday Aug. 6 on NBC.