The top five industries helping finance Donald Trump's campaign
How candidates raise money for their presidential campaigns can be confusing, but the money trail can be broken down into four categories: Political Action Committees (PACs), large individual donors, small donors and the candidate's own finances.
1. Retired includes all the people who list themselves as "retired" on federal documents. Trump has received over $3M from retired individuals throughout his campaign.
2. Real Estate makes up more than $650K in Trump's campaign finances. As a real estate mogul himself, he seems to have this industry on his side. Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner has contributed $100K to the campaign through his real estate company Kushner Companies.
3. Miscellaneous business is a broad, overarching industry encompassing retail goods, manufacturing and gambling among others. Trump has received more than $415K from the miscellaneous businesses category.
4. Miscellaneous finance includes finance firms. Trump has received over $350K from various firms throughout his campaign. Bank of America has donated $11,392 to Trump's campaign.
5. Health professionals is full of various health professions including dentists, psychiatrists and nutritionists. They've racked up over $360K in donations to Trump's campaign.
But a new filing from the Federal Election Commission shows that Trump's campaign made a comeback and ended June with close to $26M in contributions.
The report also shows that Trump has forgiven the $47.5M in loans he made to his campaign, meaning the donations he has received won't be used to pay himself back.
RELATED: Check out all the stars who support Donald Trump: