These 'Bachelorette' celebrity lookalikes will blow your mind!
Where there's a hunky Bachelorette contestant, there's an even hotter celebrity lookalike!
Well, almost. There may not be any Chad doppelgangers in this world, because let's face it – Chad Johnson is one of a kind.
1. JoJo looks a lot like Australian actress and Confessions of a Shopaholic star Isla Fisher. Funnily enough, Fisher starred in the 2012 flick Bachelorette!
3. Gotta love a chiseled jaw. Alex and actor James Marsden have got it in spades.
4. Wells could legit be Orlando Bloom's younger brother.
5. It's not easy to pull off the smooth 'do of a Ken doll, but Robby's got it down pat!
6. Chase seems to be channeling country singer Josh Turner.
7. Singer James also has the country thing going on, resembling "Mean To Me" crooner Brett Eldredge. Plus, we already saw him serenading JoJo with his guitar before he was eliminated from the show.
8. Is it just us, or does Doug look a lot like Roger Klotz from Doug?
9. With those clean-cut looks and the fact that he used to be quite the "party-starter" back in the day, Daniel could easily take Justin Bartha's spot in any further Hangover sequels.
10. Is Jordan a real-life Disney prince? He could totally pass as Tangled's Flynn Rider.
Additional reporting by Gabrielle Boyd.