How to make a snickerdoodle crisp
Sweet fruit + cookie topping = #summerdessertgoals.
TOTAL TIME: 1:20
- 1 lb. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 c. sliced peaches
- 2 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Cooking spray, for baking dish
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together cookie dough with cinnamon until combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together peaches, blueberries, sugar, flour, vanilla, and salt and stir together until combined.
- Spray a 9-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray. Add fruit mixture to baking dish. Top with 1" balls of sugar cookie dough and bake until fruit is bubbly and cookie crust golden, 1 hour. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Let cool, then serve with vanilla ice cream.