5 cheese white pizza recipe
Finding the right cheese combination for a white pizza can be a tricky task. So we took it upon ourselves to taste cheese after cheese (oh the struggle!) in order to find the 5 that taste best together. After some extensive & delicious research we came up with what we & our taste testers believe is the best white pizza recipe out there!
Once we figured out the toppings we knew we wanted to keep the rest of the recipe simple & let the cheeses speak for themselves. With a bit of garlic & a splash of olive oil, our pizza was complete. We found this adorable pizza bike cutter that made the presentation totally stand out. Every time we use it the compliments are endless & everyone wants to know where it's from! It comes in a wide variety of colors including this adorable leaf print! Plus it's double wheel slicing method works like a charm & makes the pizza super simple for all to cut.
- 1 package pre-made fresh pizza dough, 18 in.
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 slices Belgioioso Fontina
- 2 slices Fresh Mozzarella
- handful of shredded Asiago
- 3 slices Spanish Manchego
- handful of Ricotta Salata
- Preheat oven to 450F or temperature as instructed by dough directions. Pull dough in circle shape until 16-18 inches wide & perfectly round (or desired shape).
- Pour EVOO & garlic on dough & spread until covering entire center of pizza.
- Top pizza with cheese. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until cheese is bubbling & golden brown. Immediately upon removing from oven top pizza with drizzle of honey. Serve & enjoy
- cutting board
- pizza cutter
- measuring cup
RELATED: How to make a roasted vegetable pizza