The Fourth of July is just around the corner and with the patriotic holiday comes parties, bbqs, fireworks and fun. This year, kick back with a fun playlist that's perfect for celebrating the good, old USA.
1. Miley Cyrus - Party In the USA: "Party In the USA" dominated the radio when Miley Cyrus released this jam in 2009 and it is still guaranteed to still get people's "hands up" in the air.
2. Demi Lovato - Made in the USA: Demi Lovato sung her heart out on this joyous love song with a star spangled twist. The fun take is a fourth favorite.
3. Kim Wilde - Kids in America: Whether you are a kid now or were a kid when Kim Wilde released this hit in 1981, you'll be able to rock out to this timeless ode to the American youth.
4. Bruce Springsteen - Born In the USA: Bruce Springsteen's 1984 masterpiece "Born In the USA" tells of the struggles of a Vietnam veteran returning home. Despite the rather somber lyrics, the song's upbeat sound and catchy hook make this a go-to for Independence Day.
5. John Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. in the USA: This uplifting track from John Mellencamp is perfect for the Fourth of July and will definitely have everyone "rocking in the USA."
6. James Brown - Livin' in America: "The Godfather of Funk" jammed out on this hot track back in 1985, and now generations of people will get to groove to it whole celebrating our nation's independence.
7. Chuck Berry - Back In The USA: Chuck Berry released this record in 1959 and it's remained a classic reflection of why it is so great to be living stateside.
8. Jay Z - Empire State of Mind (Feat. Alicia Keys): Jay Z and Alicia Keys' 2009 ode to New York City will make the world wish they were from the Empire State. This is one of the many gems Jigga has dropped in his illustrious career and it is a great reminder of the American Dream.
9. Estelle - American Boy (Feat. Kanye West): Estelle dreams of meeting an American boy while Kanye brags about himself, as usual. This 2008 track is sure to get the party jumping.
10. Coldplay – A Sky Full of Stars: If people aren't dancing when this song comes on something is seriously wrong. Coldplay released this magnum opus in 2014 and parties haven't been the same since.
11. Justin Moore - Small Town USA: Slow it down for a moment and vibe to the smooth country voice of Justin Moore on his 2009 track dedicated to all of the "good ole small town[s]" across America.
12. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert - America the Beautiful: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert collaborated for a great rendition of this American classic, and it is perfect for the calm moments of your Independence Day.
13. Katy Perry – Firework: As the night falls and fireworks begin to fill the sky, its only natural to play Katy Perry's 2010 hit, which will surely set the night on fire.
14. Celine Dion - God Bless America: The Fourth of July wouldn't be quite right without hearing Celine Dion's soothing, yet powerful vocals bless our ears in her beautiful rendition of Irving Berlin's 1918 track, "God Bless America."
15. Journey – Don't Stop Believin': Journey debuted this iconic track back in 1981. Thirty five years later and this song has been played and referenced in countless movies and will continue to be a must play track for many Independence Days to come.
PHOTOS: Great grilling ideas for the Fourth of July
Summer grilling with the Lifestyle Collective
Summer grilling with the Lifestyle Collective
"My wife literally told me this was the best sandwich she's ever had, and with any great sandwich like this one, it starts with the bun. Cobblestone Bread Co.™ offers a huge selection of different sandwich breads and buns, but their Sesame Twist Bun is perfect due to its superb sweet flavors and large size, which is big enough to handle this legendary Smoked Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise." -- Billy, Billy Parisi
"When smoking any meats, you have to account for the time it takes to do so because it's really a two-step process. The first is developing a really tasty rub to go on your protein, and along with that comes time in the refrigerator to let all of those wonderful flavors infuse in." -- Billy, Billy Parisi
"When it comes to grilling up the perfect hot dog, I always look no further than the perfect charcoal grill. There's just something about charcoal. I think it's that charred taste that it gives to the best meats, including these hot dogs. Once Zach and I started using a charcoal grill, we hardly ever pulled out the gas grill. When I found out that we would be receiving the Big Green Egg®, I think I almost fainted." -- Justine, Cooking and Beer
"The best hot dogs go above and beyond a drizzle of ketchup and mustard. Hot dogs are the perfect blank slate. You can top them with just about anything!" -- Justine, Cooking and Beer
"The Big Green Egg® (aka EGG) is like the king of summertime. Not only is it a grill, but it's also a smoker, a slow cooker, a pizza over and probably a lot more things that I don't even know about yet! And if you know me or have read this blog before, you're probably well aware that I have to make everything into a sandwich. So that leads me to my next point -- what do I do with all this new fun stuff that my boyfriend and I have been making in my EGG? Throw it between two slices of Cobblestone Bread Co.™ bread, of course!" -- MacKenzie, Grilled Cheese Social
"Outdoor grilling season calls for some seriously good bread. And if you want to know the best bread to use for all your summertime grilling projects, you definitely need to get your sauce-covered fingers onto some Cobblestone Bread Co.™ products." -- MacKenzie, Grilled Cheese Social
"Grilling meatloaf is actually really easy, as long as you monitor temperature and don't overcook it. The basic idea is that you lightly mix together all of the ingredients and form the meatloaf on a grilling plank. Then place the meatloaf and plank over medium direct heat and cook it just like an oven. The grilling plank will impart a mild smoky flavor to the meatloaf." -- John, Grilling 24x7
"Cobblestone Bread Co.™ Toasted Onion Rolls work great for this recipe because they are sturdy rolls that can handle such a hearty sandwich. Fantastic! These should be the 'go-to' rolls for any summer cookout." -- John, Grilling 24x7
"By far, my favorite grilling feast is a perfectly cooked brisket slathered in Cherry Chipotle BBQ and then cooked in the Big Green Egg®; it is so tender and irresistible that your grilling invitation should come with a disclaimer that as the cook, you have the right to nibble a taste with your fingers before dishing up plates for your guests." -- Coryanne, Kitchen Living with Coryanne
"If Iam being honest, BBQ sauce has never been one of those sauces that makes me weak in the knees, until I started exploring ways to give it a taste of heat and sweet without being too much of either one. Mixing the heat and smoke of the chipotle pepper with the sweet tang of fresh cherries pairs well with every summer grilling recipe." -- Coryanne, Kitchen Living with Coryanne
"I am dedicated to stepping up my grilling game this summer. Yes, it is time to take things to the next level, be more adventurous and more experimental in my outdoor cooking. Thanks to Cobblestone Bread Co.™ and Big Green Egg®, I am off to a great start." -- Mom Foodie
"Smokey Thai Pulled Chicken Sandwiches are mildly hot and sweet with some traditional Thai flavors. Chicken thighs are brined, dry rubbed and smoked in preparation for pulling, so the chicken is moist and loaded with flavor...even before the sauce is added." -- Mom Foodie
"The classic meat and cheese burger is amazing. That's why it's a classic, but when I'm tired of tradition, I like to change things up a bit. This summer, I created the ultimate, over-the-top, deluxe burger with the help of an insane little condiment called bacon jam, Cobblestone Bread Co.™ Corn Dusted Kaiser Rolls and Big Green Egg®. It's like a trifecta of burger bliss!" -- Meredith, Steele House Kitchen
"A lot of my friends are diehard burger classics opting for cheese, tomato, lettuce and maybe mustard, but I'm on a different stage. What gets my burger-loving heart pounding is unique options like this Bacon Jam Burger." -- Meredith, Steele House Kitchen
"I didn't know it was possible to love a grill so much. Everything about it makes it the perfect grilling tool. And you would not believe the smoky flavor you get from this baby. Obsessed doesn't even cover it." -- Deborah, Taste and Tell
"I don't even remember how my mind cooked these up, but who wouldn't love pork on pork on pork? Bacon on a burger is one of my favorite things, so I thought I'd take it to a new level with these Triple Pork Burgers." -- Deborah, Taste and Tell
"Grilling a Stuffed Caprese Chicken Sandwich for us always require two must-haves: Cobblestone Bread Co.™ and our Big Green Egg®! If you're grilling without either one, you are grilling all wrong!" -- Becky, The Cookie Rookie
"There is no better bun perfect for summer than Cobblestone Bread Co.™ Their buns are always fresh, taste homemade and are full of flavor." -- Becky, The Cookie Rookie
"This banh mi hybrid is at the perfect intersection of summertime grilling and fresh, crisp and simple. The cheesy beef burger is cooked perfectly to medium rare and topped with pickled radish, carrot, jalapeño, fresh mint, cilantro and Thai basil." -- Judy, The Woks of Life
"You can imagine my trepidation when Sarah suggested the idea of banh mi burgers. What about that roll? Well, turns out that the perfectly fluffy, gently toasted Cobblestone Bread Co.™ burger bun we were using worked amazingly well for banh mi, especially when you've decided to burgerify your banh mi." -- Judy, The Woks of Life