This season's beauty awards is your guide to the best products on the market. Whether it is a lotion, a potion or so much more, it is time to flush out all of our skincare products. With so many different skin types, we wanted to make sure we had plenty of options. Check out what this year's beauty awards has to offer.
You can check out the full list of skin nominees here:
We love these products so much that we're giving our loyal readers the chance to win selections from this year's nominees!
It's easy to enter -- all you have to do is follow @AOLLifestyle and retweet 1 of 5 promotional tweets for a chance to win!
• Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• To enter, retweet (true retweet, quoted retweets will not be counted) 1 of our 10 tweets stating "Retweet for a chance to win selections from this year's Beauty Awards Skin category nominees! #BeautyAwardsGiveaway"
• Contest begins on June 8th, 2016 at 12:01 AM EST and ends on June 8th, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST.
• You may enter up to 5 times.
• 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 1 randomly selected winner will win Clarisonic Mia Fit Cleansing System ($189) bliss Fabulous Drench and Quench Cream ($38) Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Sleeping Cream ($18.99) ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm ($2.49) Sun Bum Face, Stick SPF 30 ($9.99) Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 ($28.00) Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 ($54) Trufora Titanium Day Cream SPF 30 ($45) 100% Pure SPF 15 Sweet Mint Lip Balm ($9) Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum ($45.00) Jurlique Sun Specialist Sunless Tanner($36) Bondi Sands Liquid Gold ($24.00) Shaveworks The Cool Fix ($25) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum ($36) with a total approximate retail value of: $560.47
By entering, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Official Rules.