Baseball stadiums have the luxury of sporting designs completely different from one another -- even coming up with their own desired field dimensions. No other sport is as lucky, but NBA courts do get a similar treatment.
Each team's front office is able to concoct a design they feel best fits the team -- and as you could imagine, some turn out much better than others.
Teams like the Lakers and Celtics boast classic designs to match their history. Younger teams such as the Timberwolves have tweaked their tone a bunch over the years. You have bold and loud designs, as well as quaint and muted ones. But in the end, all that matters is execution.
Above, we ranked each team's hardwood based on how easy they are on the eyes. Of course, each pair of eyeballs are different, and you'll probably have a difference in opinion somewhere along the list. So after you've clicked through our ranking, be sure to tweet us at @AOLSports with the changes you'd make.
See NBA logos redesigned with video game characters:
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!