Craig Morgan is setting the stage for an epic debut of his album "A Whole Lot More To Me."
The award-winning country star debuted the acoustic version of his new song "I'm That Country" off his upcoming ninth studio album, which hits shelves on June 3. The song, which debuted exclusively on AOL, will be a bonus track for album pre-orders.
The hitmaker is best known for his party anthems like "Redneck Yacht Club" and ballads like "That's What I Love About Sundays," but this album is more introspective and reveals a different side to the 51-year-old crooner with a mix of softer, pastoral tunes about his country albums and seemingly a look at some of his more recent big-city adventures. Morgan co-wrote almost half of the album's 12 tracks and for the first time co-produced the set with recording wiz Byron Gallimore, who counts Faith Hill and Tim McGraw among his clients.
In "I'm That Country" (above) Morgan sings: "Like a homegrown tomato, fresh off the vine. Pimentos and cornbread and dandelion wine. Square bales and white tales and coffee by the pound ... "A mason jar full of sweet tea, I'm that country."
And in contrast, the title track "A Whole Lot More to Me" boasts lyrics like, "I like a good cabernet by a Napa Valley wine, late-night sushi by candlelight. I own a Versace suit."
The album shows that he's truly a jack of all trades, producing, singing, writing and touring -- and has a different vibe than his previous hits. Pre-order the album now or pick up the album on June 3.
Craig Morgan's A Whole Lot More to Me track list:
1. "I'll Be Home Soon" (Justin Ebach/ Steven Dale Jones/ John King)
2. "Living On Memories" (Craig Morgan/ Scott Stepakoff/ Josh Osborne)
3. "All Cried Out" (Wendell Mobley/ Neil Thrasher/ Busbee)
4. "A Whole Lot More To Me" (Craig Morgan/ Mike Rogers)
5. "Hearts I Leave Behind" featuring Mac Powell (Nick Sturms/ Travis Meadows)
6. "Country Side Of Heaven" (Eric Paslay/ Dylan Altman/ Shane McAnally)
7. "Nowhere Without You" (Michael McDonald/ John Goodwin)
8. "I'm That Country" (Craig Morgan/ Mike Rogers/ Kevin Denney/ Tom Botkin)
9. "When I'm Gone" (Justin Ebach/ Steven Dale Jones)
10. "Who Would It Be" (Dylan Altman/ Will Hoge/ Gordie Sampson)
11. "Remind Me Why I'm Crazy" (Craig Morgan/ Jim McBride/ Phil O'Donnell)
12. "Can't Wait To Stay" (Craig Morgan/ Phil O'Donnell)
PHOTOS: Craig Morgan through the years