This past weekend was only the third annual Electric Daisy Carnival in New York City, but the institution of the thrilling electronic rave concert dates back nearly 25 years into the early 90s. The carnival/concert mashup boasts hundreds of thousands of attendees each year, and this year was no different.
From the four stages that guests and artists had to choose from to the full-sized carnival rides, there was no limit to activity at this year's EDC NYC, which took place in Queens at Citifield. There were also 'funkified freaks' performing throughout the venue all weekend, as well as mind-blowing three-dimensional art and all the food and drinks you could ask for. Besides all the feel-good fun there was to be had at EDC, perhaps the greatest appeal of the EDM concert magnate was the lineup of 80+ artists there to entertain all the EDC fanatics. With A-listers like Afrojack, Eric Prydz and Bro Safara as well as up-and-comers Alison Wonderland, Oliver Heldens and Party Thieves, there was really something for everyone that attended EDC NYC.
AOL.com got the inside scoop on the deal at EDC 2016, so in case you missed this year's unbelievable weekend escapade, we've got you covered through Kanvas, the new popular app that allows you to express yourself through livestreaming, GIFs, and much more.
Here's what you might've missed at EDC NYC 2016!
1. The Kinetic Field stage was enough alone to keep us entertained:
2. This is just a preview at how poppin' the crowd at EDC was:
3. Literally #TBT to amazing childhood memories:
4. The Cosmic Meadow stage was completely mesmerizing:
5. Wouldn't have been able to capture all the awesome moments without #KanvasLive!
6. Raise your hand if you can find Afrojack:
7. Can we enter every room through a hallway of daisies?
Check out some of the awesome shots from past EDC events: