Fans are reacting to Drake's latest album -- and not in the best way
Drake may be a Grammy-winning artist with thousands of loyal fans who have been with him since the Degrassi days, but that doesn't mean he can do no wrong. And after some of his fans' reactions to his latest album, 'Views', it's pretty obvious that while his fans may love him unconditionally, they're not afraid to offer constructive (and, sometimes, not so constructive) criticism to Drake about his work.
Several Drake fans took to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts, to say how they really feel about 'Views.'
1. Liking an album doesn't mean that it's a 'classic':
2. Artists aren't necessarily committed to one genre for all of their creations:
3. Some fans don't think it's his most exciting work yet:
4. On the other hand, some fans think it's the kind of album that you can have on repeat for all of eternity:
5. Some fans are even inspired to sing, themselves:
6. Nothing like the kind of album that makes you daydream:
7. A small difference in wording makes a big difference in opinion:
8. Even if you love 'Views', that doesn't mean you think it lives up to some of his others:
Want to hear more from Drake fans? Check out Whisper!
Find out more about Drake's latest album:More from Whisper:
11 polarized parents battle it out about the vaccination issue
The disease that more people than you think are silently suffering from
Women express how they really feel about their bodies post-pregnancy