Make Taco Bell's 'Crunchwrap Supreme' at home with these easy steps!
My all-time favorite American fast-food restaurant has to be a toss-up between McDonald's and Taco Bell.
One is known for its iconic double cheeseburgers and world-famous fries (not to mention, a super-secret "special sauce") — and the other for its cheesy chalupas, stuffed burritos, and major taco wraps.
Luckily, you can create the most popular item on both menus right at home — and even maybe swap in your favorite ingredients to make them entirely unique.
We hope you've tried out this amazing homemade Big Mac recipe — but now, it's time to turn our attention to the cheesy, meaty goodness that is the Crunchwrap Supreme.
In an exclusive video below, we share steps to recreate your own Crunchwrap Supreme right at home. We hope you enjoy this brilliant Taco Bell creation as much as we did!
See the recipe below for the full list of ingredients you'll need, then check out the video to see how easily you can recreate the taco wrap.
Will you be making this at home? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below — and please SHARE with all the Taco Bell enthusiasts in your life!
Homemade Taco Bell 'Crunchwrap Supreme'
- Cook: 3 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Serves 1
- 2 pieces tortilla
- 1/2 cup taco-seasoned ground beef
- Melted nacho cheese sauce
- 1 tostada shell
- Sour cream
- Chopped lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Hot sauce
- Cook ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain grease, and stir in taco seasoning mix. Cook according to package directions.
- Warm nacho cheese sauce in microwave. Place tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds to warm.
- Lay 1 tortilla on a plate, and spread meat in the center of the tortilla.
- Drizzle nacho cheese sauce on top of meat.
- Layer on tostada shell, and spread thin layer of sour cream on top.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Cover with a shredded piece of tortilla.
- To fold the wrap, start at the bottom of the tortilla. Fold the edge up over the center. Work your way around, folding the tortilla up over the center.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place crunchwrap seam-side down, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat, or until golden brown.
- Flip crunchwrap over, and cook until golden brown.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Make sure to watch the video below for the step-by-step instructions. Please SHARE if you love creating restaurant classics right at home!
More from LittleThings:
Raspberry chip cookie pizza is a delicious sweet treat for the whole family
90-year-old grandma teaches the lost art of homemade empanadas
Lemon flower tarts are the perfect Mother's Day treat
Sandal cookies: A sweet treat more delicious than a walk on the beach