Trick yourself into drinking more water
By Michelle Rosique, Buzz60
The key to staying healthy is staying hydrated, but it's not always easy to make sure you're drinking enough water.
SEE ALSO: Plant that grows 'fries' and 'ketchup' going on sale
Try these six simple tips to help your body get the H2O it needs:
1. Use a water bottle with artwork and/or phrases that you find personally inspiring. If you bond with your water bottle you will be less likely to forget it.
Here are some snazzy water bottles to consider:
2.Use a water bottle with a built-in straw so that you can sip, rather than gulp, your water.
3. Stash extra water bottles in places where you are often, such as a desk drawer at the office or under your car seat.
4. Switch your daily vitamins from pill form to powdered form so that you can mix the powder into a water bottle (check in with your doctor first, of course). Two birds, one stone.
5. Drink a glass of water with every glass of alcohol you intake. This also serves as a good way to keep hangovers at bay.
6. Infuse your water with your favorite fruit, to add flavor. You can even make your fruit-flavored water a reward after a good work-out. Now that's super healthy!
Remember, the average human body is approximately 60% water, so it's pretty important!